Keilir Aviation Academy partnered with SunExpress to provide well trained First Officers on their Boeing 737 fleet ensuring continuous growth and sustainable pilot recruitment. The Fast Track to First Officer Program is open for both current and graduated Keilir students and benefit “low hour” pilots to make a smooth transition from student pilot to an airline pilot. Salary will be paid from the first day of training and accommodation provided for the training program and subsequently for any layovers.
The airline is a joint venture between Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa. Both world leading airlines. SunExpress operates a fleet consisting of 61 Boeing 737NG aircraft and 7 Airbus A330 aircraft from their bases in Antalya, Izmir, Ankara and Istanbul.
SunExpress will be visiting Keilir Aviation Academy on February 5th, 14.00 local time. Secure your seat on the introduction day by registering on the link below (limited seats available):
- Fast transition from student pilot to airline pilot
- Modern fleet (Boeing B737 and Airbus A330)
- Excellent remuneration
- Self-sponsored type rating or training bond – your decision
- Good variety of flights and destinations
- Staff travel ID90 (90% discounted tickets!) on the Star Alliance network of airlines
SunExpress representatives will be available on-site to answer any questions or queries.
Dress code: KAA uniform or business